“Brilliant”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a very good flight with nice hostesses and good food and wine. Also inexpensive for the length of the roundtrip journey - pln 2 000 for 2 adults 2 kids.
Would be 5 stars but the boarding in Lisboa was rather chaotic. Needed to be clearer instructions at the boarding gate.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (14,235)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My connecting flight was with TAP to get to Lisbon. Due to morning fog in Lisbon earlier flights were diverted back and incoming plane from Lisbon also delayed. I was one of the passengers that was not allowed to board the mid morning flight.
We had to go to arrivals and get new tickets for the next flight which was a few hours later. That was okay but then my luggage went through to Lisbon on the earlier flight. Service on board was okay. My gripe was the time wasted, lost half a day, and most of it being in the dark about what is happening next. In Lisbon I had to go to lost luggage to get my bag.

Date of travel: December 2018
2  Thank Globaltrotter74
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Smooth flight, nice crew, good new plane. Schedule time for the return flight is dreadfull cause it starts c. 11pm and arrives to Lisbon c. 3am!.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

TAP flight was far superior compared to the budget carriers, even though though I got my flights for a great price, I would add the overall experience was also better than other premium carrier experiences The flight departed on time arriving slightly early, during the flight TAP served a complimentary small meal with drinks (alcohol was also available). Staff were very nice and all my Star Alliance ‘Gold’ check-in,baggage & boarding privileges were recognised including free lounge access in Barcelona
I would have no hesitation to fly again based on this first time flight with TAP
Well done

1  Thank rogjw68
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The crew, efficient and very friendly, I was feeling very ill and got help from the crew, I do not remember his name, thank you very much.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)