“Friendly crew”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found the checkin process very easy online. I per-booked so the day before my flight I was sent my boarding passes without having to check in. They are very strict about the size of your carry on, so be prepared to be charged extra.

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank M W
Write a ReviewReviews (14,243)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The worst company I ever flight. Horrible crisis communication. Absolutely unhelpful. I fly quite a lot but my first time with tap was dissapointing. Staff in plane looks very boring and they dont want to talk to you if you need water or anything. On the way bavk the flight was cancelled. Again amateur reaction and no communication. Tap never again

2  Thank kijaka
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Since 1996, year of my first flight with this airline, I always enjoyed to be in the air with TAP Air Portugal, Safety is my number one priority and TAP means safety. Best personnel, Everything is Top with TAP.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tap Air lost our luggage in August 2018, during the three weeks that we had to chase them every time for updates, there was no communication from them to us on at all. They told us they were searching for our luggage but they never actually knew where it was at any point.

We had to search for it ourselves and in the end it was only me and my partners actions that led to our luggage being found again.

They ruined our holiday and we had buy toiletries and a few clothes as we did not have our luggage there. We asked for compensation for the things we bought and it took 6 months for them to reimburse us after making us jump through hoops and even claim our receipts had been lost in the post!

We asked them for compensation for our entire holiday as it was completely ruined by their complete lack of professionalism, incompetence and poor communication. We got nothing from them.

We advise anyone thinking of flying with them to make alternative plans and avoid these clowns.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Tap airline is a nice an comfortable option to fly international. Good meal service, bags are included in the ticket price.

2  Thank Alejandro U