“Good”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In general the flight was good. The airline provided blankets, food and in flight entertainment system as part of the ticket price. However the flight from Denmark to Portugal was partnered with SAS not the best check in experience. The kilos per check in bags is limited to 20 while other airlines allowed up to 23 much for an international flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,629)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quite an old aircraft & rather cramped. Efficient staff. Offered a sandwich with a choice of drink. Departed & arrived on time. No complaints.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have used Tap in past several times and have always been pleased,however this flight didn’t seem like the same airline,very very low class..

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my complain to the company and since 23rd October NO ONE ANSWER!

"
Dear sir, I traveled on 22nd October on TP828 from Lisbon To Milan. I am Pilot, A320 Rated EASA and FAA license. I was very disappointed with the cabin organization during the flight and especially the Landing. I would like to know why we landed with one operative Exit door INOPERATIVE with no Placard on it. I was sitting on Seat 10C (aisle). During the landing phase, in case of an emergency, that door would it be completely out of service due to the Pax Size sit on 10A and 10B. Usually the pax seat on the Emergency row they should meet some Criteria ( and they don't) and They were absolutely out of it. The cabin crew member was very strict on takeoff about nothing on the floor (like it should be) BUT they didn't check for landing the two HUGE pax that they exchange the sit during the flight. I doubt seriously about the correct operation and the SAFETY during the landing and I will write to the civil authority showing the picture of the conduct of that phase of flight. I will write to you also sending the picture too and I pretend an explanation. Regard"

1  Thank pilotfabio
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight from Lisbon to Sao Paulo was a good experience for me. Although the TAP fleet is beginning to age (and slowly being replaced) the service from the crew was just fantastic. The crew anticipated my needs, made sure I had what I needed, remembered what I was drinking. As always, as a frequent flyer, I was especially warmly welcomed personally by the purser. Always a nice touch.

TAP has excellent connections to Brazil and I will not consider flying with anyone else.

Date of travel: November 2018