“Good food, limited leg room”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 12 November 2018

The good: compare to most north american airlines, their food serviced is much better with wine.

The bad: leg room seems smaller, individual TV was old style - only good for viewing flight route.

For short trips, definitely recommend.

1  Thank Worldtraveller2005
Write a ReviewReviews (13,633)

Reviewed 12 November 2018

We upgraded to executive class, which I would do again on the way to Lisbon as the seats did lay flat. If I had to do it over, I would buy the cheapest possible ticket and then upgrade it. The plane to Lisbon had been upgraded and was very comfortable and service was good. The plane back to Boston had not been upgraded and it was OK but did neet to have the TV's upgraded.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

Lack of communication. Boarded us onto a bus then let us there 20 min with doors open in the cold rain. Took us to other terminal. Then made us get off bus and told us flight delayed over an hour because crew wasn’t there. Said we would get an update at 6pm. Ended up reboarded us 5:30 but waited on bus then on runaway for a long time. Fight ended up being over 2 hours late. I missed my connection to LA.

1  Thank Allison B
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

It is not the first time I flight TAP, and I can honestly say it is the best connection Brasilia - Europe, no need to stop in São Paulo, Rio, Recife or Fortaleza. Quick flight and you are there, from Lisbon you com go anywhere. Recommend it!

Reviewed 12 November 2018

When this flight was booked we thought we were getting a good deal - little did we know. When we got to the airport they didn't even have counters set up for us to check in.
It was shared with another airline so we have to wait for almost 2 hours to check in with no place to sit and wait. It cost $105 to check one piece of luggage!!! When we got to Lisbon we had to go through security all over again even though we were staying on the same airlines. They offered to take my carry-on and stow it so there was more room in the over head compartments. I thought that was great as I didn't have to pay another $105 to check it, WELL, at our finally destination when I got my luggage they had broken the handle on my carry-on so it wouldn't close. On my large suitcase they had torn off my ID tags and cruise tag holders and one of my feet is about to fall off. I will never ever book with this airlines again no matter of cheap the flights are.

Date of travel: September 2018