“Great Airfare”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I booked with Southwest round trip nonstop from Philly to Phoenix for $211.00!
It was a 2hr45 min drive from my home.
I have always loved flying Southwest and I wasn’t dissatisfied this time either.
The flight out was smooth and we landed about 30 mins early. The return flight could have been better but under the circumstances I gonna give them this one.
Our flight was going to be late, not sure why but no. The less we were a half an hour behind. They brought a plane
To take us home. It was one of the planes that hasn’t been updated. The atmosphere wasn’t as warm and friendly as other flights I have experienced in the past.
The ride was a bit bumpy as well.
But all and all they delivered and got us from point A to B in one piece.
There’s also the 2 bags fly free, free movies and live Tv for free on your own device.
Would I fly Southwest again? Yes I would! Every chance I get!

Date of travel: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (34,803)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Southwest had the best flight options with the shortest duration! It was a little more expensive but worth it to not have such long layovers!

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I love to fly Southwest. I recently flew Delta and quickly realized why I prefer Southwest. More room, dependable and friendly.

Date of travel: February 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding

Southwest Flights definitely has #ThePriceIsRight
Super Savings when there’s a Southwest Sale, Plus 2 Free Bags!!

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

As always the RT flight on Southwest was great. Great staff, friendly and one of the flight attends sang us aclittle song at the end of the flight from DEN to HART as I had asked who was going to entertain us.
I FLY SW as much as I can. Always arrives on time or pretty close even if it leaves late.
Mybelongs to SW Airlines.

Keep up the great work!