“Decent”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This flight from Columbus to Chicago and back almost always crosses a bumpy jet stream. Smooth this time. First of our last three trips on which beverage service was completed. Too many passengers with big baggage.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,438)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The inflight attendants were very professional and courteous, departure and arrival was on time as always. This time of year is normally rough air between KC and Denver, but the pilots did great and the landing was probably one of the smoothest I have felt for this time of year THANKS EVERYBODY !!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight got into St. Louis on time but sat at the gate for 20 minutes because the jet way couldn't be attached. Gate for Chicago flight was farthest from incoming gate so I had to run to make my connection. On the flight back from Chicago to San Jose, the plane was too heavy so random luggage was pulled from the flight. I didn't get it until 24 hours later.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Both are flight were very nice. I did prefer the return a little more. We paid the extra money to get the pre boarding which worked out perfect. Our flight going down I had to take the middle seat due to our boarding code. That was our mistake, we should have checked in on line the day before perhaps we would have gotten a better placement. We will remember that for next time. The service was very nice, a smooth flight and nice snacks.
I did have a hard time trying to download the video player on my iPad to watch movies. Southwest says the movies are free but the app was $8. Not sure if I fully understood that. I was able to get the TV channels that were offered. Not a long flight so it was fine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have nothing bad to say! Great flight attendants, flight was on time, smooth ride, and it didn't take all day to board.

Date of travel: December 2018