“No problems”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I take this flight 2x a year for the holidays.
I like SWA because they let you take 2 checked bags for free and 2 carry ons also.

The plane is alway clean, the snacks and drinks are great , the employees are great also.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,432)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well, it was New Year's Day 2019, and right after I've checked out from the Hostelling International location in Downtown San Francisco, I took the BART and I went all the way to the Oakland Coliseum BART Station, and right after that for my first time ever, I went on a brand new BART Airport Shuttle all the way to Oakland International Airport, and then right that, I've already checked-in with the help of pre-TSA, and the flight was ready to go as usual. How about that.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well, when I arrived at Los Angeles International Airport's Southwest Airlines Terminal, I checked-in a flight heading for San Francisco. When I went into the terminal after check-in, an old friend of mine just came by. His name is Winters Reef Hardy, and he came to see me so surprisingly while I was eating breakfast at the California Pizza Kitchen restaurant. Right after that, I went into the Southwest Airlines flight, and it went very smooth, indeed, thanks to my old friend, Winters Reef Hardy.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Southwest is awesome. We work for another major aircarrier, but, purchased tickets for our family ski vacation on SW one way. They are very efficient, allow for real checking of bags at no additional fee. Their service is quick and reliable. Thanks SW.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On time flight going a little delayed on way back.full flights both ways.
No frill flights . Nothing special