“"Flying from Oakland to Long Beach."”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well, it was New Year's Day 2019, and right after I've checked out from the Hostelling International location in Downtown San Francisco, I took the BART and I went all the way to the Oakland Coliseum BART Station, and right after that for my first time ever, I went on a brand new BART Airport Shuttle all the way to Oakland International Airport, and then right that, I've already checked-in with the help of pre-TSA, and the flight was ready to go as usual. How about that.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,598)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well, when I arrived at Los Angeles International Airport's Southwest Airlines Terminal, I checked-in a flight heading for San Francisco. When I went into the terminal after check-in, an old friend of mine just came by. His name is Winters Reef Hardy, and he came to see me so surprisingly while I was eating breakfast at the California Pizza Kitchen restaurant. Right after that, I went into the Southwest Airlines flight, and it went very smooth, indeed, thanks to my old friend, Winters Reef Hardy.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Southwest is awesome. We work for another major aircarrier, but, purchased tickets for our family ski vacation on SW one way. They are very efficient, allow for real checking of bags at no additional fee. Their service is quick and reliable. Thanks SW.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On time flight going a little delayed on way back.full flights both ways.
No frill flights . Nothing special

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I Love flying Southwest mainly because of their no change fee, 2 free checked bags and excellent customer service. Southwest No Change Fee is Awesome!!! If for some reason you need to change your dates or see a lower price, you can do so without paying a penalty. If the price of the flight drops lower, just call them and they will give you the difference in a credit. This is a win, win situation for me. Then, the 2 free checked bags saves me money and I don't have to worry about over spending to take my luggage on vacation with me. Southwest's Flight Attendants always make me laugh with their jokes which in turn make the flight more enjoyable. However, If you want the best seats make sure you check-in 24 hours before the flight.