“Easy Peasy.”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 18 January 2019

Flight was on time and relatively uneventful...like airline travel should be. I travel regularly from business and now only fly Southwest exclusively.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,596)

Reviewed 18 January 2019

Southwest Flight 789 from BWI to Las Vegas was great. Service on this flight was excellent. The flight arrived on time

Reviewed 18 January 2019

I booked a round trip flight from Sacramento to San Juan, Puerto Rico in December. In January I realized that I had made a mistake regarding the date of the return flight. Instead of returning on February 12, as was my intention, I had booked a return flight on March 12. I went into Southwest.com and was immediately able to change the date. It was so easy. No fees, no hassle and I received a credit of $43.00.

Reviewed 18 January 2019

The flight crew was very helpful and nice. Very typical Southwest flight. Free checked bags is always welcome too.

Reviewed 18 January 2019

I fly Southwest whenever I can. Almost never see better prices on a flight. Wish they flew to Hawaii and any other destination I may be headed to so I can also get no fee checked bags.

Date of travel: November 2018