“Good flight with no issues”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good flight with no issues, clean plane, flights were on time, staff friendly and attentive and no issues with luggage..

Only downfall wish the seats were a little wider.

Will fly Southwest again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,940)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Southwest is the worst airline I’ve experience, to put it bluntly. I cannot understand the complete disorganization with this airline. There are constant delays and never assigned seating which make the delays even worse. I have traveled southwest a couple of times and never been satisfied but this has to be the most disappointment I’ve experienced, seems to be getting worse. I don’t typically post horrible reviews, but this last flight got me so frustrated I just feel it should be known.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was going home to have a Sista's weekend to include my mom. Normally I drive, but this time I decided to fly. The attendants were wonderful and made the time pass quick. Thanks for great service. We even got there a few minutes ahead of schedule.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last night flight of the day to Orlando - wasn't a full flight but BOY was it cold. Glad I had a hoodie to try and cover up, but way too cold to try and sleep.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love flying with Southwest because the keep it simple. The staff is very attentive and approachable.