“Love to fly Southwest”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I try like heck to fly Southwest as i really do enjoy their way of being nice to others. i like how they handle situations that come up. I'm ready to go again as soon as i can .

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,959)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As often as possible, I try to book with Southwest, and my flight to Las Vegas did not disappoint! While on our journey, the flight attendant came over the speaker system asking clients to congratulate a couple in the back of the plane...as it was their anniversary! They came back with a bottle of champagne! WOW! And to top it off, I was flying in an aircraft that was ONLY 2 years old! Awesome!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was over 2 hours late. They communicated consistently about the flight status via text (my request). They had the Denver/Oakland game on in the waiting area which I think helped keep everyone chill. First time EVER I had a late flight with Southwest. Never heard any complaining about the flight around me (which is unusual, people LOVE to complain). I always appreciate the fun announcements and sarcasm from the crew. My favorite airline.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great customer service, friendly flight attendants, on time.
Now when booking for January 2019 you can take 2 bags at no charge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a conference in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Southwest doesn't serve that local airport. I LOVE Southwest, so chose to fly into Philadelphia, take a day sightseeing then arranging transportation to and from Bethlehem — a 90-minute drive one way.

I will admit that I was uncomfortable the very first time I flew Southwest. The idea of lining up and trying to surreptitiously figure out other people's boarding numbers to place myself in line was awkward. Now, I'm a pro. Still, walking into the airplane feels like walking onto a school bus... what seat do I want? Who do I want to sit by?

And, even though my employer won't reimburse for it, I ALWAYS buy Early Bird Check In. I started doing that after the one time I forgot to check in 24 hours in advance while at a conference and ended up with a C boarding slot!