“Nothing unusual...”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always a pleasant flight....I just don't like all the stops. It used to be a one stop flight, suddenly the last year, it si more often 2 stops, but usually one plane change. Still an issue!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,916)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight departed Las Vegas on time. Completely full flight. We arrive Chicago about 20 minutes early. Arrived at the posted carousel. We waited there for about 15 - 20. Then they announced a new carousel at the other side of the room. This is usually my biggest complaint with this airline, and Midway airport. The first leg of my flight into Las Vegas, the bags were there in less than 5 minutes.

1  Thank Chuckiepoo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My return flight on Saturday evening Sept 15th was supposed to depart SFO at 6:10pm. The flight was delayed until after 8:30pm.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We've been with S.West for 15 yrs and to us there just isn't another airline that can beat them.For best price, book 3 months early.Two years ago we flew for free with frequent flyer miles! All around top services and no luggage charges on our particular flight! Man, no more driving from Houston to L.A. for me!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Southwest is always accomodating and has a pleasant staff. I happened to sit next to someone who is a flight attendant on SW and we chatted a bit. She's worked with them for 10 years and loves the company. Don't hear that too much these days or ever!