“2 lightening storms playing Battleship with the Captain”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 19 September 2018

WOw... southwest was GREAT.. tried to board the full plane quickly in anticipation of coming storm alas.. the storm came and we were stranded on the bridge before takeoff the flight attendant set up a Battleship game with interested passengers and the Captain.. time flew and we were off.. get to phila and another lightening storm so we were stranded on the bridge before we could taxi in

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (31,109)

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I've always liked Southwest for their customer service and on-time flights but their seats could be a little roomier. I am an average sized woman (137 pounds) and I feel squished in their seats especially the arm rest area. Thank goodness my flight was short, less than 3 hours. Also, either free access to WiFi or movies in the back of the seats like some airlines have.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Great flight, start to finish. Arrived at destination 30 min early. All contacts with Southwest personnel revealed happy, polite personalities, who seem to be happy to.be working for Southwest. Bags in baggage area very quickly. I very rarely fly any other airline.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I don't fly often, so I'm not a regular in airports or airplanes. I know that Southwest is considered something of a gold standard on the service side of the industry. In that regard, they did not disappoint. Flights were on time, employees were both helpful and enjoyable, and communication was top notch. As a first time Southwest flier, the chaos around internet check-in to get a place in line such that you can get a decent seat just seemed silly to me. The other end of my trip was on American and I can say with no hesitation that knowing exactly where I was going to be sitting well before even heading to the airport was a much better experience.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Very good in flight service, comfortable seats and two bags included. Very good overall for being a low cost airline.