“Always awesome”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Southwest always does a fantastic job. Their employees are always cheerful and helpful. I won't fly any other airline. They did lose 1 of my bags on this trip but within 5-6 hours my bag was at the bell desk in my hotel and they kept me informed the whole time.

1  Thank David G
Write a ReviewReviews (29,815)

Reviewed 12 April 2018

SWA has generally had better service and on-time departures and arrivals than AA, UA, Delta or anyone else. We flew 4 legs this last trip and it seems their flight attendant staff has significantly aged (mid 30's to late 40's/50's - maybe due to personnel turnover wanting pay increases?). The inflight service though was the same, generally very good and somewhat light-hearted. The flights were all on-time! And our baggage arrived as expected. The inflight TV wifi is nice for passing some time. Only wish they would re-adjust the row-to-row distance back to what it was. Gimme a couple more inches for my legs (I'm 6'4").

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This is a wonderful airline......from the front desk staff to the folks on the plane, everyone are always very courteous. When travelling with kids, the choice of snacks are above what other airlines have to offer.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Flew into ATL area for a weekend visit with my son. Early boarding with my Service Dog. Respectful & kind staff from curbside baggage check to very funny flight attendants on return flight. Never have had anything but stellar service with Southwest. Always my first choice.

1  Thank sxymamaceta
Reviewed 12 April 2018

This was the final leg on a trip from Indianapolis to Ontario, CA, a train ride from LA to Seattle and then flight from Seattle back to Indianapolis. Our trip from Seattle to our connection in Kansas City was fine. When we got to Kansas City, we found that our flight had been delayed. No problem, things happen. I found it frustrating that updates were few and far between. We were told a plane was being sent from Chicago Midway because our plane still in Raleigh/Durham. It would arrive about 9 pm. However, then found out that although we had pilots, we had no flight crew. Alas, a flight crew was confirmed, but wouldn't be in to Kansas City from Orlando until sometime after 10PM. Again, no problem, but then we waited ...... finally boarding sometime around 10:45 arriving in Indy sometime after 1 AM. With technology available, I am confused as to why updates are not provided frequently via text, email, at the airport, etc. I tried to help a handicapped woman who had been left in a wheelchair at the gate who got no information on the delays and was trying to secure a ride once she got into Indy in the early morning hours. I'm a big fan of Southwest, but in our age of always having technology available, I was disappointed with the lack of updates.