“Southwest is the Best”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Our airline when we fly! Two bags fly for free and you can check in early. While you do not have assigned seats, finding what you want has not been a problem for us. Many flights offer non-stop destinations, which we like. Great airline!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (29,890)

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I don't know what it is about the seats on SW airplanes, but they make even a short 1-hour trip seem like an eternity. I fly Delta and American all the time without problems, but 30 minutes on a Southwest flight and my back starts rebelling.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

There was snow expected in Milwaukee so they cancelled our connecting flight which left us stuck in Atalanta at a seedy airport hotel...at our cost, of course. Since they called it weather, they don't assist with accommodations. I've never had a flight cancelled that far in advance for weather, airlines are well aware that can change drastically. I then saw online that Southwest did have other flights arriving in Milwaukee around the same time as ours. I guess our plane didn't have snow tires. Either that or the plane wasn't that full. It was by no means a blizzard.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Smooth boarding and disembarking process. The flight attendants were friendly and pleasant. I appreciate the fact that you can check two bags for free. (and have 2 carry-ons as well.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

My original flight out of ALQ to Oakland was delayed and I would have missed my connection. The customer service rep quickly switched my flights. Very smooth boarding