“Southwest airlines”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Our flight from Ft. lauderdale to Denver was uneventful. We changed planes in Denver for the final leg to Seattle. The flight from Denver to Seattle was quite turbulent, at one point there was a definite drop. The flight attendants and the pilot were great and we landed safely.

Write a ReviewReviews (29,986)

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The plane was one and half late taking off. The plane was unloaded with the passengers and luggage. The navigation system could not reload with course.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I always fly this airline going West or actually anywhere if they are going where I am headed. They still give free bags and are so friendly and helpful. You can’t help but smile with the onboard crew as they help you smile during your flights.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Had to go to Baltimore for a Memorial Service for a departed loved one. Due to a previous accident, this was my first flight in two years. Due to a mending broken hip, I had to request special assistance as I was using a walking cane. I got priority handicapped service going through security and boarding, going & returning. I was fortunate to get a direct flt that took only 2 hours ea way. The sky cap and the attendant at BWI were both outstanding once I got through the long mad house line at check in. The wheelchair attendant got me through security and to my gate in record time. I have flown with Southwest for years, but this particular flight was the best one. Thank you SW.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Curb side check in was very quick and helpful. Boarding was smooth and orderly with an ontime departure. Aircraft and gate change in Oakland was easy and uncomplicated. Arrived in Reno early and enjoyed the remainder of the day. Flight crew and service was very nice. I love flying on Southwest Airlines. Thank you.