“Non stop to San Juan”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Excellent service from terminal staff to stewards
Great round trip service from bag check in to return to Chicago via Park and fly program!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,870)

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I love flying Southwest. Their attendants are always smiling, making jokes and just make the whole flight a lot of fun. I just wish they flew to Hawaii now but they say they will be some time this year.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Easy flight. We were given an extra seat because my husband is very broad, but the flight was too full to take advantage of the extra room. The return flight was better. Usually Southwest flight attendants are very friendly, this time they seemed a bit curt and grumpy. Could be the holidays.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I chose this airline for this flight because the price was about 40% less than my preferred airline. I felt it was a good value for the money. I had no complaints and would fly on them again if they had such a discounted price to my destination. I don't like their boarding system where you have to pay extra to get a seat assignment.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

All I can say is that, when you have to be at another party, there's a party therapy system for us partyer's! I'm much better, read about on TripAdvisor, I was just out of CA, ahead of the fires & slides & I've been laying off tobacco & booze, when I had to read about the therapy apparatus - I was on..... The flight was hardly less than "get me to the party I'm at, now" Next trip Amarillo, Trinidad, Albuquerque, Taos, Trinidad, Sherman... dentist. Keep partying TW