“Solid business model”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Southwest has a solid business model that works and we will continue to use.

However, our recent flight included a Houston stopover, which lasted about 90 minutes longer than scheduled due to a passenger mis-count. This flight therefore has to be rated below average.

1  Thank packcal
Write a ReviewReviews (18,775)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

First-time SouthWest flyer. SOLD!!! This airline is servicing travelers properly. I was skeptical about the boarding procedure/baggage limits and carry on. No fear.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We flew to Orlando on 11/10/2017. We landed one hour after a TSA issue which shut down the airport. We sat on the plane for hours waiting for TSA to sweep the airport and re open. The pilot gave announcements and updates. They ran out of snacks. They did have a little water left and offered it to passengers during the hours of waiting. The crew tried hard to answer questions and keep passengers calm and happy. Hours after we landed we were finally allowed off the plane. Within days we received an apology note and voucher for a future flight. This was a TSA issue and no fault of the airlines so sending an apology and voucher was good customer service.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Southwest is now my airline of choice for both my business and personal travels. Southwest flights are always on time (at least for me), staff is friendly, onboard entertainment always seems to be reliable, and the price of airfare is reasonable.

Two thumbs up Southwest.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

As a small business owner, my corporate travel budget is not something that "Someone Else Pays".. I understand that it's not always what you make but what you keep that matters. Having the ability to travel on short notice and adjust my schedule due to weather or clients who change schedules makes me look like a hero in my business. With Southwest Airlines, I don't ever need to pay EXTRA to make changes..... The website lets me do most of what I need, but the STAFF is always there to help. The crew on the flights are always friendly and helpful too...... My Favorite Airline for sure.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)