“Having to board way to early”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in closes to early, but from check in to boarding gate, all okay.
Normal very slow boarding because of inconsiderate passenger, who basically took no notice of request from flight attendants etc., but over all, what you would expect using a low cost airline. Flight good, meals okay, but to expensive, service and flight attendants, very good.
My only real gripe is because Jetstar are trying to mend there terrible, terrible past departing and arrival times, and there total lack of respect, the paying passengers are being forced to ware the brunt of Jetstar trying to do so, as in, passengers are required to arrive at check in earlier than normally needed, and board earlier than is needed, hence, on my past two flights, after all passenger had boarded and seated, all had to wait for around 20 + minuets before the aircraft was pushed out.
very annoying as not necessary as it turns what should be a three and a half flight into a four hour + flight.
I have also flown with AA twice during 2024 without having to put up with same Jetstar early boarding inconvenience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fabulous flight, Awesome Air Hostesses they were dressed immaculately clean plane, Food amazing ( we were very surprised). Great leg room.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fist thing was that I had already left home when we received the message of one hour delay. As needed to be there 3 hours before for an international flight. Flight times kept changing for hours until it was 7 hours after the original. So we spent 11 hours in the airport.. I spent about 100 on 4 beers. (Big beers) And more then that on food. They then offered me a 10 dollar voucher 🤣. So I lost a big chunk of my holiday and flew over night so needed days to recover. Suprise suprise the way back was also delayed by an hour. We where so stressed it would blow out again. Over the last year about 50 percent of our flights with Jetstar have been cancelled, moved or delayed. My wife begged not to use Jetstar but as it was only direct I insisted. But I cant do that again. We are finished with them. I'll definitely just deal with the extra few hours stop over so I'm not left waiting at the airport and wasting hotel bookings and cancelling connecting flights. Definitely don't use Jetstar on a connecting flight 😬 the guy at Jetstar said there one of the better company for being on time haha only bonza was actually worse on stats and bonza went bottoms up.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lady behind desk at Check In needs to improve with her Customer Service. Lack of enthusiasm and kindness, doesn’t look like she even enjoys her job, or even cares for customers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have ben travelling for a long time also having a life membership of Qantas since 1983. This will be our 14 visit to HO CHI MINH Going up JQ63 back JQ 64
We have travelling with the Vietnam Airline which was good but nothing like the cabin service given by the young team whereas the Vietnam airline team ok but just going thru the motions Ok yo don't get the lay flat beds but the chairs are fine
The Jetstar team going up you could not ask for more friendly service for my wife and I
The Team coming back even with a 5 hour delay just unbelievable the communication both via text and email great, had smiles and could not do more. We always give he flight attendants some chocolates as they have to deal with well unusual situations,
We had a young baby say 3 or 4 months old she was great and parents and Grandparents what a job you did, normally when one sees a baby because of the pressures on them its uncomfortable for them BUT that's the advantage of a 787 as it while flying at 39,000 Mts the cabin is at about 4 or 5000 Mts so you arrive in better shape.
OK we went up front but we had friends in row 20 or so And think much the same.
We had a chat at the near the end of the trip who a guy was working elsewhere while all the crew fantastic out of nowhere did the big 6 ft plus surfer dude appeared ADAM what a great advertisement for Jetstar the mainly Asia crew simply wonderful but this bloke just well he said nice things to my wife on our 50th anniversary .

I get sad when I see terrible reviews from people who have travelled nowhere please sit back and get some experience.
WE ARE going back late November and will Fly JETSTAR

TO ALL FROM CAPTAIN FLIGHT CREW ALL OF THE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS MANY THANKS

One little thing on check in at the HCM the young bloke really needs a happy piLL BUT he was not a Jetstar employee

From us

Thanks

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.