โ€œEXCELLENT ๐Ÿ‘โ€
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 16 May 2024

Fabulous flight, Awesome Air Hostesses they were dressed immaculately clean plane, Food amazing ( we were very surprised). Great leg room.

Reviewed 16 May 2024

Fist thing was that I had already left home when we received the message of one hour delay. As needed to be there 3 hours before for an international flight. Flight times kept changing for hours until it was 7 hours after the original. So we spent 11 hours in the airport.. I spent about 100 on 4 beers. (Big beers) And more then that on food. They then offered me a 10 dollar voucher ๐Ÿคฃ. So I lost a big chunk of my holiday and flew over night so needed days to recover. Suprise suprise the way back was also delayed by an hour. We where so stressed it would blow out again. Over the last year about 50 percent of our flights with Jetstar have been cancelled, moved or delayed. My wife begged not to use Jetstar but as it was only direct I insisted. But I cant do that again. We are finished with them. I'll definitely just deal with the extra few hours stop over so I'm not left waiting at the airport and wasting hotel bookings and cancelling connecting flights. Definitely don't use Jetstar on a connecting flight ๐Ÿ˜ฌ the guy at Jetstar said there one of the better company for being on time haha only bonza was actually worse on stats and bonza went bottoms up.

Reviewed 16 May 2024

Lady behind desk at Check In needs to improve with her Customer Service. Lack of enthusiasm and kindness, doesnโ€™t look like she even enjoys her job, or even cares for customers.

Reviewed 15 May 2024

I have ben travelling for a long time also having a life membership of Qantas since 1983. This will be our 14 visit to HO CHI MINH Going up JQ63 back JQ 64
We have travelling with the Vietnam Airline which was good but nothing like the cabin service given by the young team whereas the Vietnam airline team ok but just going thru the motions Ok yo don't get the lay flat beds but the chairs are fine
The Jetstar team going up you could not ask for more friendly service for my wife and I
The Team coming back even with a 5 hour delay just unbelievable the communication both via text and email great, had smiles and could not do more. We always give he flight attendants some chocolates as they have to deal with well unusual situations,
We had a young baby say 3 or 4 months old she was great and parents and Grandparents what a job you did, normally when one sees a baby because of the pressures on them its uncomfortable for them BUT that's the advantage of a 787 as it while flying at 39,000 Mts the cabin is at about 4 or 5000 Mts so you arrive in better shape.
OK we went up front but we had friends in row 20 or so And think much the same.
We had a chat at the near the end of the trip who a guy was working elsewhere while all the crew fantastic out of nowhere did the big 6 ft plus surfer dude appeared ADAM what a great advertisement for Jetstar the mainly Asia crew simply wonderful but this bloke just well he said nice things to my wife on our 50th anniversary .

I get sad when I see terrible reviews from people who have travelled nowhere please sit back and get some experience.
WE ARE going back late November and will Fly JETSTAR

TO ALL FROM CAPTAIN FLIGHT CREW ALL OF THE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS MANY THANKS

One little thing on check in at the HCM the young bloke really needs a happy piLL BUT he was not a Jetstar employee

From us

Thanks

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 13 May 2024

what disgrace there was a Japanese looking male attendant,we told him I want to eat our prepaid meals on second service as we just ate in the airport he was saying something about he can only hold it for 1 hour,and I said just give it to someone else that ordered the same and we will eat on the second time around so when second serve came around he said I have to pay for all the meals again,I told him why he didn't say that at the start,which he didn't answer, so because we only had cash they don't except cash and I my wife and 8 year old went without food for about 9.5 hours.
Second thing was I asked for water and he was warm wasn't even cold so I called the attended for ice to come back she never did so I called after a few hours again for some ice and water and he brings water, to top it of there was a 70 year old flying with us and I arrange the wheelchair prior to bookings when we reached Melbourne we weren't even offered a wheelchair she had to walk the whole way on her own when we returned to Melbourne I complained and they checked my ticket and said yes you have a little chair so they gave us a wheelchair and left her to sitting there looked back and I said that I have to push it I told him I can't have a sore back and I said because there's three of you can't help you you have to push it so my wife had to push her in the Melbourne airport what a disgrace. I have flown about 50 times and never experienced this in our life, ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
ยฉ 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.