“Ground Staff”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 16 May 2024

Lady behind desk at Check In needs to improve with her Customer Service. Lack of enthusiasm and kindness, doesn’t look like she even enjoys her job, or even cares for customers.

Reviewed 15 May 2024

I have ben travelling for a long time also having a life membership of Qantas since 1983. This will be our 14 visit to HO CHI MINH Going up JQ63 back JQ 64
We have travelling with the Vietnam Airline which was good but nothing like the cabin service given by the young team whereas the Vietnam airline team ok but just going thru the motions Ok yo don't get the lay flat beds but the chairs are fine
The Jetstar team going up you could not ask for more friendly service for my wife and I
The Team coming back even with a 5 hour delay just unbelievable the communication both via text and email great, had smiles and could not do more. We always give he flight attendants some chocolates as they have to deal with well unusual situations,
We had a young baby say 3 or 4 months old she was great and parents and Grandparents what a job you did, normally when one sees a baby because of the pressures on them its uncomfortable for them BUT that's the advantage of a 787 as it while flying at 39,000 Mts the cabin is at about 4 or 5000 Mts so you arrive in better shape.
OK we went up front but we had friends in row 20 or so And think much the same.
We had a chat at the near the end of the trip who a guy was working elsewhere while all the crew fantastic out of nowhere did the big 6 ft plus surfer dude appeared ADAM what a great advertisement for Jetstar the mainly Asia crew simply wonderful but this bloke just well he said nice things to my wife on our 50th anniversary .

I get sad when I see terrible reviews from people who have travelled nowhere please sit back and get some experience.
WE ARE going back late November and will Fly JETSTAR

TO ALL FROM CAPTAIN FLIGHT CREW ALL OF THE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS MANY THANKS

One little thing on check in at the HCM the young bloke really needs a happy piLL BUT he was not a Jetstar employee

From us

Thanks

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 13 May 2024

what disgrace there was a Japanese looking male attendant,we told him I want to eat our prepaid meals on second service as we just ate in the airport he was saying something about he can only hold it for 1 hour,and I said just give it to someone else that ordered the same and we will eat on the second time around so when second serve came around he said I have to pay for all the meals again,I told him why he didn't say that at the start,which he didn't answer, so because we only had cash they don't except cash and I my wife and 8 year old went without food for about 9.5 hours.
Second thing was I asked for water and he was warm wasn't even cold so I called the attended for ice to come back she never did so I called after a few hours again for some ice and water and he brings water, to top it of there was a 70 year old flying with us and I arrange the wheelchair prior to bookings when we reached Melbourne we weren't even offered a wheelchair she had to walk the whole way on her own when we returned to Melbourne I complained and they checked my ticket and said yes you have a little chair so they gave us a wheelchair and left her to sitting there looked back and I said that I have to push it I told him I can't have a sore back and I said because there's three of you can't help you you have to push it so my wife had to push her in the Melbourne airport what a disgrace. I have flown about 50 times and never experienced this in our life, 🤬🤬🤬🤬👎👎👎👎

Reviewed 12 May 2024

I had extremely horrible experience with Jetstar. One of the worst flight experience ever in my life. I had emergency hospital visit at night I came on time one minute late the staff said that we already closed the boarding we can’t check you in I was there one hour before but one minute late. It was very stressful at 5 am in the morning to book another flight with Garuda Indonesia which I had great experience totally different. I tried many times to check in online but I was not able to do so. Technical error. I will never recommend this flight to anyone. Overseas countries flight are more comfortable and treat customers much better and try to help them rather than just to follow rules and orders.

Reviewed 12 May 2024

Absolutely DISGUSTING service and WORST service from this ugly airline called Jetstar! (To be honest, they deserved better name, Jetshit instead of Jetstar) they cancelled my flight in the last minute. My flight was 8:15pm but sent me an email at 5:55pm. I was already there at the airport when I received the email.

RUDEST CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFFS at the customer service desk. I complained about the late notice and the lack of professionalism to provide the solution. Instead they threatened me to call the Federal Police. They told me to get a refund and take care of the connection flight all by myself. When I told them that I was a lawyer, they finally told me that there is REX airline that I could purchase the ticket to Sydney from Melbourne whiting one hour. They wasted all my time and told me this when I vigorously complained.

It was my first flight with Jetstar. I will never use this cheap airline again. It will be my last time using their service. They did not even apologize and tried to force me to take the next day service which was not acceptable since I had to take an international flight next morning.

WILL NEVER FLY WITH THIS JUNKY AIRLINE AGAIN!!

1  Thank SteveL263
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.