“Use Other Airlines But Never Jetstar”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 10 May 2024

Never ever Book tickets with jetstar, they will be cheaper while booking and even more expensive when you are at the boarding desk.

They have poor service, Stuff is very Disrespectful towards their customers, everything is cheaper like their prices but no quality . Airline has a record of Looting people on Boarding desks over little things.never ever go with them . I Don't recommend this to my friends and family.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 9 May 2024

I have no word to describe this company.
I spent one night at the airport as the plane was delayed. When onboarding I was made aware that there was an overbooking and there was no seat for me.
24 for hours later… the plane was again delayed…. Until it was cancelled after official departure time, at 1 am, as the crew was tired.
We had to buy a last minute ticket at Qantas and lost our hotel and jetstar refuses to compensate us.
I have no word to describe those delinquents.
Stephanie Tully the CEO should be brought to jail for enforcing such practises!
If you want to save money, buy a ticket from another company first, it will be less costly and you will be able to fly.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 9 May 2024

Not good enough! My flight booking got screwed up and I rang the 09 number for nearly an hour and they kept saying it was Afterpay's fault. not good enough! Very frustrated.

Reviewed 7 May 2024

Truly awful. Especially the service out of Adelaide. Don’t know if these people hate their lives and just want to inflict that on others but I would suggest flying literally any other airline than this.

Reviewed 6 May 2024

Extremely grateful to Jetstar for providing free return flights from Melbourne to Brisbane when Bonza collapsed two days before our departure. This allowed us to attend my sister's wedding in Queensland.
Our flights were on time and the staff were friendly.
I never would have expected an airline to come to the rescue with flights both ways in such a situation. Jetstar deserve far more than a five-star review and I am pleased to recommend them!

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.