“To avoid at all cost - the flights never operated and no compensation was given”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 9 May 2024

I have no word to describe this company.
I spent one night at the airport as the plane was delayed. When onboarding I was made aware that there was an overbooking and there was no seat for me.
24 for hours later… the plane was again delayed…. Until it was cancelled after official departure time, at 1 am, as the crew was tired.
We had to buy a last minute ticket at Qantas and lost our hotel and jetstar refuses to compensate us.
I have no word to describe those delinquents.
Stephanie Tully the CEO should be brought to jail for enforcing such practises!
If you want to save money, buy a ticket from another company first, it will be less costly and you will be able to fly.

Reviewed 9 May 2024

Not good enough! My flight booking got screwed up and I rang the 09 number for nearly an hour and they kept saying it was Afterpay's fault. not good enough! Very frustrated.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 7 May 2024

Truly awful. Especially the service out of Adelaide. Don’t know if these people hate their lives and just want to inflict that on others but I would suggest flying literally any other airline than this.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 6 May 2024

Extremely grateful to Jetstar for providing free return flights from Melbourne to Brisbane when Bonza collapsed two days before our departure. This allowed us to attend my sister's wedding in Queensland.
Our flights were on time and the staff were friendly.
I never would have expected an airline to come to the rescue with flights both ways in such a situation. Jetstar deserve far more than a five-star review and I am pleased to recommend them!

Reviewed 6 May 2024

Takes budget travel to an even lower level. Cramped seating, absolutely nothing else provided including service, apart from two “kiosk’ runs where you could purchase food…except on our flight they announced they were out of most things. More seriously, and unforgivably, is that they allowed an 81 year old man to be wheeled on to the plane who was seriously unwell, coughing violently before becoming non responsive and requiring medically trained passengers to intervene to get him breathing again. Now, three days after the flight my friend and I have tested positive for Covid. How many passengers were infected? Why was he allowed on the plane? What a disgrace of an airline. I hope the elderly gentleman survived because Jetstar shouldn’t be his last life experience and he deserves better.

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.