“THE ABSOLUTE WORST”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 7 May 2024

Truly awful. Especially the service out of Adelaide. Don’t know if these people hate their lives and just want to inflict that on others but I would suggest flying literally any other airline than this.

Date of travel: April 2024

Reviewed 6 May 2024

Extremely grateful to Jetstar for providing free return flights from Melbourne to Brisbane when Bonza collapsed two days before our departure. This allowed us to attend my sister's wedding in Queensland.
Our flights were on time and the staff were friendly.
I never would have expected an airline to come to the rescue with flights both ways in such a situation. Jetstar deserve far more than a five-star review and I am pleased to recommend them!

Reviewed 6 May 2024

Takes budget travel to an even lower level. Cramped seating, absolutely nothing else provided including service, apart from two “kiosk’ runs where you could purchase food…except on our flight they announced they were out of most things. More seriously, and unforgivably, is that they allowed an 81 year old man to be wheeled on to the plane who was seriously unwell, coughing violently before becoming non responsive and requiring medically trained passengers to intervene to get him breathing again. Now, three days after the flight my friend and I have tested positive for Covid. How many passengers were infected? Why was he allowed on the plane? What a disgrace of an airline. I hope the elderly gentleman survived because Jetstar shouldn’t be his last life experience and he deserves better.

Reviewed 6 May 2024

can't really rite a review...flight cancelled...total chaos with trying to get accom etc etc. thanks jetstar for wasting 2 days of my time. you get what you pay for they say. staff trying there best but its total chaos.

Reviewed 5 May 2024

This is the worst airline I have ever been on.. not only do they not offer a single snack or beverage without charge, on a 9 hr over night flight, (besides tap water), you have to pay to do anything on the in-flight movie player.. this was all manageable but the staff was completely unmanageable, rude and unprofessional.

1  Thank Kenneth C
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.