Reviewed 8 April 2024

Flight delayed without prior notice, you wouldn’t know until you arrive airport to check in. Please think twice before you purchase flight ticket from Jetstar.

Reviewed 7 April 2024

Please don't rely on Jetstar for business travel. The amount of late cancellations is beyond ridiculous. It's a 50/50 whether you'll get where you are going.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 7 April 2024

Never recommending that airline to anyone, worst airline experience, rude and arrogant staff at Cairns airport for some overweight luggage, we tried to redistribute the weight among the 5 of us then they refused to weigh us again and demanded that we pay $75 or we won’t be allowed on the flight. That weight squad is there to get you, be aware. We have been asking why this amount and so far no explanation. We know that traveling is not always pleasant but when you have that kind of service that is disgusting, beside that we had a good time in Australia.

Date of travel: February 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 6 April 2024

Honestly one of the worst experiences I’ve had with an airline, I’ve flown with many budget airlines and I think Jetstar is genuinely the worst, their customer service is trash when I was trying to explain that I had a technical error for my return flight back to Melbourne from Sydney and got the wrong baggage purchased and they said they can remove it for me but it was non refundable due to my fare and I’ll have to pay out the same amount I had accidentally paid to get the correct one. Other than that, my luggage I used for carry-on was literally usually used for that purpose and had no issue but on the day I was flying out to Sydney there were 9 people at the gate checking everyone’s carryon weight and size and because my luggage didn’t fit as I had medicine in the front pocket I had to pay 80 upfront, might as well flown with other airlines at this point

Never flying with Jetstar again you’re better off with AirAsia, hell even LionAir

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 6 April 2024

They changed the gates twice, delayed the flight by an hour and a half, downgraded the aircraft to a smaller one. We were then told that the replacement aircraft did not have a row 30 so we could not fly!!? Our flight should have been departing at 23:10 but eventually departed at 01:30 without us! The service desk queue was two hours long as a Sydney flight that evening had been cancelled. It's pretty clear that staff have been instructed to shaft customers in the interest of saving money so naturally that's why I'm writing this review. At 03:00 after pying for our own taxi we got to a downtown Perth hotel with our replacement flight a full 24 hours later! Apparently nothing available on other flights our 4 nights away becomes 3 nights away! Looks like its on us to claim back costs, we'll need good luck with that. The staff may be polite but they are unhelpful and unwilling to do anything much! We'll never fly with them again! Lets hope they don't shaft us again tonight!

Date of travel: April 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.