“Worst Airlines”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 4 April 2024

For the price paid the airline was terrible and the crew were least helpful,and very rude. I had to ask 3 different staff for help. And they said they will attend to me shortly but their shortly never came. Please don't travel with jetstar

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed 4 April 2024

Very rude crew! 2 of the woman weighing the bags. And very abusive prices for extra grams! I hate the service and how rude are them! I don’t recommend it at aaaaall, unless you don’t have any other option!

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 3 April 2024

Very bad service and never book in this airlines .They will cancel the flight and rip your money. booked ticket for the family and they canceled flight and never bothered to listen the customer need
Bitter experience ,do not travel in this airlines to avoid regret
Very bad customer service

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviewed 2 April 2024

I recently travelled from Perth to Honolulu via Melbourne on Jetstar Business Class. If you are travelling from Perth to Hawaii, then I don't not recommend Jetstar for the following reasons:

- Luggage is not checked all the way through and need to collect luggage at Melbourne airport
- 8 hour layover in Melbourne before connecting flight to Honolulu.
- You can only check-in 3 hours ahead of the connecting Honolulu flight.
- Can not access the Qantas lounge at Melbourne even though I was travelling on Max Business ticket
- Qantas lounge is in a different terminal to Jetstar at Melbourne, so why sell Max ticket when you can't use the service?

If you are from Sydney or Melbourne then the Honolulu service probably makes sense, but for Perth travelers it's a complete waste of time. Better going premium economy on another international carrier.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 1 April 2024

Last year in March 2023, I traveled from brisbane to Melbourne. I was seeking help from jetstar crews. I found them so rude and 0 % customer care. I never put the negative review for them. This year for easter holiday I back to brisbane, in Melbourne airport I arrived 50 min before departure and they declined my checked in bag and charge me $170 for book another ticket. Again in Brisbane on the way back they charged me $110 for only 2 kg extra weight. I am not complaining about the extras, I am mainly focused the way they were talking to us. So rude, so aggressive, which made us so uncomfortable. I never book flight with them. I am happy to pay all these extras for better airline at least they behave us in better way. BIG NO FOR JETSAR

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.