“Omw to joe jonas, jetstar denies my boarding and makes me strip for them.”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 27 February 2024

I was running late, except with 20 minutes before departure and i was denied boarding, yet not before i was further delayed having to remove my shoes and coat, only to be told i was denied immediately after like im some clown made to dance for them.

Reviewed 26 February 2024

Jetstar are basically adopting the paywall method for receiving service from them. Pay $15 to access movies, pay for all food and drink on the flight otherwise all you get is water. Pay for a little free pillow and blanket.

Mind you I flew from BNE - NAR with qantas and got all that for free included in my fare.

Ridiculous I hope Jetstar goes broke, I will never fly again and will recommend friends and family to never fly again either. Disgusting.

Reviewed 25 February 2024

Two flights with them so far and both delayed.
I never had too bad experiences with cheap airlines, but this one seems to be an exception.
The second delay was 1 hour long and caused by 'crewing requirements'. What is that even supposed to mean? Don't they have extra staff that they can call? I can understand delays caused by unforseen circumstances, the weather etc, but in this case it just seems to be poor management.

Reviewed 25 February 2024

I have never seen such a terrible airline. Terrible customer service, incredibly delayed flights, and more bad things.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 24 February 2024

Cancellations, delays and rude service at service desk. Its always important to be kind to airport staff and while we remsined polite the staff at the dest were cold and unhelpful. We were lucky we didn't have to be anywhere urgently, however we're stuffed around all day with no care for kindness to customers.

Date of travel: February 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.