“Awful experience travelling with Jetstar”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Cancellations, delays and rude service at service desk. Its always important to be kind to airport staff and while we remsined polite the staff at the dest were cold and unhelpful. We were lucky we didn't have to be anywhere urgently, however we're stuffed around all day with no care for kindness to customers.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Horrific experience with Jetstar. Avoid this airline if you can at all. We were supposed to be flying at 9.45pm on the Friday, then after arriving at the airport and not even receiving an email to inform us of this, we were told the flight was cancelled. We re booked a new flight for 6am the following morning- only to see online (again no email from Jetstar themselves to notify), that this flight was also cancelled. The lady at the desk who I was speaking to was extremely rude and started shouting at me when I was asking for her help- and made me so uncomfortable.
We had to go back to Sydney, find accommodation, cancel our Melbourne accommodation (losing lots of money, and no compensation from Jetstar), to then find a new flight for 12pm. After this, we saw this flight was delayed by 2 more hours!! We missed out on plans and caused so much hassle. The customer service lady on the phone at one stage also offered to send us to Brisbane, instead of Melbourne, which made no sense whatsoever. I was also on the phone for 1.5 hours trying to get answers for how to get a new fight. Overall, I couldn’t speak worse of Jetstar, and I certainly will be turning all of my friends away from them going forward.

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Worst customer service team ever. Atrocious interpersonal skills. Very rude. Never flying with Jetstar again. Not worth the air fare.

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed 23 February 2024

Received email from Jetstar week before I travel to change early morning flight by 2 hrs. Besides having to re schedule car hire etc I rang jetstar and could barely understand their assistant. Was told flight had been cancelled before Xmas but I was only told week before flight. This gave me no opportunity to go with Virgin who I should have booked with in the first place . Won't make the same mistake again.

Reviewed 21 February 2024

I had a worst experience with Jetstar. The check in service was terrible. Camera the lady, treat us really rude and racist behaviour. Complaint is useless, as they only solve it internally. And yet!!!! Get delayed flight.

Date of travel: January 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.