“Worst airline ever in the history”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 20 February 2024

worst airline ever!! After 3 hours into the flight from Sydney to Phuket they said there is a safety issue with the airplane and took us to Melbourne. The next flight was 10 hours after that and they said Jetstar will cover all the expenses and will refund them. Besides the fact that I lost two days of my holiday because of their flight, they also haven’t given me any refund! I’ve been trying to get a refund for my expenses the past two weeks and called them more than 7-8 times. But still no refund or any updates! I will never ever fly with Jetstar again and won’t recommend it to anyone.

Date of travel: January 2024

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Just spent 2 hours on the website, click through three times, filled in all the information, and all three times website crashed, waste of time. I will lodge a serious complaint to Jetstar and report it to Ombudsman

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Horrible Company. Every time I use this Airline, the flight is late at least one hour. Someone was supposed to wait for me at the airport when I arrive, but because of the delay, I have to use taxi and spend extra $ 100, which is more than the Airline ticket itself.

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Great flight Perth-Melbourne. On time, easy and fast boarding. Arrival in Melbourne approx. 15 minutes later than planned due to turbulence. I bought an extra 7kg (cabin allowance), but no one checked and several passengers seemed to have more luggage than me. After flying Air Asia for several times in the last few months, more leg space in Jetstar planes. Nevertheless, this is a discounted airline. Don't expect luxury or free drinks onboard. I would fly again with this airline.

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Trust me, never ever fly jetstar. Pay the money, go with a better airline.
They delayed our flight until 1am then cancelled it. Didn't provide a hotel. We had to sleep in the airport.
I paid for a different flight so I could get my connecting flight in time. Another jetstar flight. I get on that plane and it's delayed due to issues with the aircraft.
They obviously don't look after their planes.
Utterly appauling to leave people (including children) to sleep in an empty airport (the baggage area, they wouldn't open the main area) unattended.
Stay well away. Pay the money and go for a better company

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.