“Would rather pay the bit extra and use another airline”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Price was great, service was good, boarding and disembarking was super fast......but as others mentioned, the seats on the return flight (Airbus) were ridiculously uncomfortable (felt like sitting on plastic chairs). Luckily it was only a 2hrs 15min flight but we still walked off that plane with stiff sore hips. We thought it might have been because we were in the emergency exit rows, and that they were some sort of jump-seat, but when we were getting off the plane I saw all the seats in economy were the same.......Paying the bit extra for the extra leg room saved us, it was actually very good.

The flight there the seats were better, but as they were normal economy the leg room was tight. My husband's (6ft) knees were hitting the chair in front of him so he had to sit sideways. Luckily there was a spare seat so we were able to spread out a bit.

Date of travel: March 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank Luv2travel025

Reviewed 12 April 2021

So often late....why? The legroom is very bad. Service is ok. Jetstar is obsessed by weighing one's hand luggage after you've checked your main luggage in. There were three queues to weigh hand luggage in three different departure areas for one flight. I sensed that the plane was delayed whilst hand luggage was being - eternally - weighed. Why?

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 10 April 2021

The toilet wouldn’t flush so our direct flight to cairns was diverted to Brisbane where we were delayed for 4 and a half hours when we finally got to cairns 5 hours late i realised i left my wallet on the plane i was told to come to lost property in the morning as the cleaners would hand it in but they didn’t ruined my holiday

1  Thank 701aaronr
Reviewed 10 April 2021

I will never fly Jestar again. I accidentally booked tickets in the wrong direction from Queenstown to Wellington, when I wanted to book Wellington to Queenstown. I tried calling to resolve the issue multiple times and spent about 3 hours on hold. When I did get through, jestar said it would cost me $1000.00 to change my tickets. My original tickets only cost me $90.00. So I booked new tickets with a different airline. Honestly they just want to take your money

1  Thank Rosiegrace224
Reviewed 8 April 2021

I just flew return between Melbourne and Launceston with Jetstar and had a really positive experience. Their website makes it really easy to book and I liked the Flex option with 14kg of carry on and upfront seats. All staff were really courteous and the high customer service provided by Christina on the Launceston to Melbourne flight was fantastic! I've definitely changed my mind about Jetstar and look forward to flying with them again soon :).

1  Thank Lauren L
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.