“Excellent flight ”
Review of Jetstar Airways - Australia & New Zealand

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Our short domestic flight was faultless.
On time, flight attendants friendly & efficient. We had front row seats with extra legroom. We also were given freely a sandwich & a choice of non alcoholic drinks.
This would be my choice of airline for internal flights

1  Thank Lexie2Hawick
Write a ReviewReviews (7,172)

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I had "carry on" luggage, which was 6.9kg (7 kg allowed). But at the gate they not only checked the weight of my little suitcase, but my handbag as well. My handbag was 1.6kg and for that I had to pay $60 and put my suitcase on the trolley as it was "not carry-on luggage" anymore.
I am a member of Jetstar but after this nasty experience I will not renew my membership. The staff was curt and nasty and the departure was delayed.
There were heaps of other very angry travellers who experienced the same treatment as me.
Simply too nasty, Jetstar!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank chardoro
Reviewed 25 February 2018

It wasn’t great, but you get what you pay for. All in all I wasn’t too disapointed. It was crammed and the service was average, but it wasn’t atrocious.

1  Thank Marion L
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

If you want to sit in discomfort, then be told they’ve run out of food that you prepaid for then have the cheek to ask if you want to purchase snack food - just wow! They gave attitude when you state this is unbelievable and they should be prepared with pre purchased meals - it’s ok we will go hungry! You try to ring the company when you return back to nz to complain to be told they don’t do complaints over the phone you need to do it online, we try online to retrieve a refund and are told it will take up to two weeks... 3 weeks later still no refund. Do not fly with this airline!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Left on time with friendly staff. The plane was clean, they offered a snack service, my ticket included $10 snack. Landing was smooth & luggage was nice & quick

1  Thank Lyndell P P