“Average flight, nothing special.”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flew to and back from Norway (with a stop over in Sweeden).

Way out was way too tight on our times, we had to really rush to meet our connection, the times were very badly set up.
Return flight was much better as we have a bigger gap between the flights.

Airplane itself was fine, free tea, coffee and water was a nice perk but the plane itself just felt a little dated.

Like many other airlines hand luggage isn't regulated too well and we barely managed to get our coats in the overhead for other peoples 'mini suitcases' being in the overhead allocations for ours seats.
On one flight we had to put our bags overhead as we were seated in the emergency exit rows which was all fine but for the fact that our hand luggage got placed over 10 rows away in the smallest space it could be squeezed into (once the cabin crew could find a space). Luck for them we only had a camera bag and a small rucksack (apart from our coats).
Something should really be done about all these extra 'hand luggage' suitcases people seem to be able to bring on board with them.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,499)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really like the efficiency of the Scandinavians and SAS generally fits into this mould. The service is basic, generally fair and comfortable. I have had the pleasure of flying several routes with SAS these past six months and with the exception of a return flight to London from OSLO, have had smooth travels. On my flight to London in August I had purchased an upgraded fare that gave me what I thought was a priority pass through immigration at Heathrow. I asked this question about the priority pass on the plane before arrival and told that, “Of course, you can use this pass”. It was a different story at Heathrow where I was redirected to a 1.5 hour wait through the general queue that meant I not only missed my connection to Aberdeen but couldn’t get another flight that day, had to fork out an addition £350 pound for a one-way ticket and put myself up at an airport hotel overnight - all because I was given the wrong information that led me wasting time at immigration. Had I known that only a few months before Heathrow had changed the rules for the SAS priority pass I could have gone through the UK citizens queue with my daughter and made my flight!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew five flight segments with my family and dog from the New York to Norway and Denmark. Comfortable seats, great movie selection and three/five of our flights were on time. The two late flights were due to really bad weather. SAS is really dog friendly airline. There were three dogs on our international flight. (all well behaved) The service was good on all of the flights

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got a nice service during this very short flight, coffee, sandwich and almonds. I did not expect this. My opinion is that SAS is improving.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service onboard average.
Good pilot ‍✈️Nice when they tell you when it’s too bumpy.
Movies on the plane is ok but miss some newer. Seats ok but nothing special, blanket old.
Food was better than I thought.