“Flight to Dublin”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 1 February 2021

I was flying from Thessaloniki Dublin with Ryanair. The flight didn't have any delays. I got my luggage. Pretty standard Ryanair flight.

Date of travel: August 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (78,919)

Reviewed 1 February 2021

It was in Barcelona. I had to fly to Milan for business. I was way early to check in in person coz for some reason I couldn’t connect online. 1 hour and 59 minutes I get exactly at the counter after been through such a long line they sent me to other counter to pay late check in fee. And they did to half of the passengers that showed up for that flight. Lesson learned I’d rather pay a little bit more than to be scammed by this airline. I have a video of how much hassle they caused passengers and how unprofessional even the manager. Scammers!!!!! Never ever will fly with you guys anymore!! I have a video of the drama they caused too many people. We chose cheap flight because we want to save money but hence you guys found an opportunity to scam us!!

Date of travel: February 2020
3  Thank L1983KQcatherinec
Reviewed 1 February 2021

Four of us made reservations with Ryanair in September of 2019 for our flight on June 6, 2020 from Edinburgh, Scotland to Dublin, Ireland. We also rented a car through Ryanair for the same day. Our flight from the USA to Europe was cancelled on April 13, 2020 so we immediately cancelled the car rental and tried to change the flight. We could not reach Ryanair to make flight changes due to the Covid-19 shutdown. They will not refund our money or give us vouchers for future dates.
They owe us $879.05 in services paid for but not delivered. Customer service is non existent with this airline. We are filing legal action.

Date of travel: June 2020
2  Thank marilynb311
Reviewed 31 January 2021

I had had it to my back teeth with Ryan air. I booked in January 2020 through love holidays to go on my hen doo to magaluf in October 2020. At the end of august we got an email saying our flight had been cancelled we could move to another or get our money back. There was 18 of us getting this same flight. Due to the pandemic an the hotel we had chosen being close we opted for a refund. I submitted my online form to then be sent another customer verification form I sent this to them on the 9th of September 2020. Then after long periods of messaging back and forth and calling trying to find out where my refund was. I found out in the start of November they had misplaced my original form telling me I had never submitted and needed to submit again. Luckily I had kept all of my reference number to be able to prove I had submitted the first time although this didn’t help I still had to fill out the form again. Which I did. I was then told my cheque had been sent to me and I must wait 28 working days from the 30th of November to receive it. Shock. The 28 working days went by and I still had not received my cheque (everyone else who had booked have all received their money by this point). So I called once again and was told to log a complaint form on the website and I would have a reply in 7 working days. Here we are 10 working days later. No cheque. No reply. And all I get is rude customer service agents telling me to be patient my claim is being escalated. 5 moths I have been waiting now. 5 months. I am so angry and upset.

Date of travel: October 2020
1  Thank bridiepriestleyb2018
Reviewed 30 January 2021

I've been flying with Ryanair for many-many times now, and I'm very pleased. I think I've got a great value for money flying with them. Good customer service, got my refund for cancelled flight, mostly on time flights, So easy to change a flight, so many routes to choose from and of course it's ridiculously cheap. It definitely isn't a fancy airline, but it does the job well, and I feel like I can always rely on Ryanair.

Date of travel: September 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.