“Still my least favourite airline”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pretty standard stuff. Over 2 hours late.

That said the cabin crew and pilots were good and made up for it a little.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (58,794)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pleasant staff but ripped off along with a lot of other flyers.
I am in my sixties and perhaps don't do no modern technology very well.i was unable to check in online for return leg.email links and app not working.git charged 55 Euros.
Many others getting charged 20 Euro to carry on hand luggage.
Emailed Ryanair repeatedly and just get the run around.
I Will not be using Ryanair again.i have traveled extensively over the last few years and have never been ripped off like this before.. China airlines.tibet airlines Malaysia airlines all were better at service..
VERY disappointed with Ryanair
Wanted to rate zero but app won't let me

2  Thank duncronald
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yet again ryanair , the cheapest on time , no frill but good airline . Come on £15 , london to malaga . A cab round the block costs more . Thank you Ryanair will be flying with you again next month !!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ok, we all know Ryanair have cheap tickets and they try to extort you in every other way possible however I did not expect they would intentionally sit me and my partner on seperate sides of the plane to entice us to pay extra to sit together.
Once you check into your flight, expect to see availible seats together however bookings of more than 1 are sat seperately and you are advertised with changing your seat.... at a cost.
I would not be surprised if age is not a factor and your child will be sat with a stranger at the other end of the plane from you.

1  Thank LewNorth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had heard loads of bad things said about Ryanair and automatically judged them before flying with them but I got proven wrong.. the flights where cheap and the attendants were well mannered, the flight was nice and smooth, the only thing I could complain about if I had to be picky is not having enough leg room on the flights but I am tall.. will use Ryanair again for future city break flights