“Okay ”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

Okay flights with Ryan air - check the baggage rule!!! It ended up costing us an extra £80 for two cases because the baggage wording is really ambiguous! Wasn’t a great start to our holiday and I wasn’t impressed at all. But you have no choice you have to pay to take your case simple as that. Staff on the plane were okay, quite rude compared to some other flights I’ve been on to be fair. It’s a budget airline and you get what you pay for I suppose, overall considering the prices I paid for the flights it was good value.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (59,081)

Reviewed 18 January 2019

They are a no frills airline and provide everything you could want on flight provided you pay for it. The flight was comfortable and what you would expect for the price you pay, and they fly everywhere so there is a great choice.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Sharonsheehan
Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

Firstly the context...I bought 2 return flights from Edinburgh to Venice at a total cost of £39.96...no additional add-ons because simply I don't agree with it. I pay for my seat and get on a plane...for only £10 that's a bargain.

The reason for this review, the highly comical happenings at Venice Treviso. Having watched the airline staff meticulously check each and every bag in Edinburgh to ensure they were all compliant with the new rules, the complete opposite happened in Venice.

Every bag was accepted, multiple bags were accepted...why do we know this...this was following the call for all priority passengers (the one's who paid for the extra bags etc.)...and when a large holdall counts as a small bag, one can only wonder what Mr O'Leary actually knows about his own airline.

This caused no end of hassle on the plane as every Tom, Dick and Harry tried to find a space for their bags...the girl next to my partner even managed to find space for the THREE bags she came on board with...go figure.

If you're travelling from Venice, save yourself some money and just rock up and walk on the plane...no need to waste money on additional fees and charges!

Next stop is Porto, we'll see how that goes...

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

Can’t complain. Flight landed on time. Crew were friendly and helpful. Food was actually quite tasty. Had a chicken and veg panini. Booze prices a touch high but good quality.

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

Ryanair is the worst airline compagny!
Do not fly with them!!!
We had a 8 hour delay in our flight. According to the EU regulation we should have a compensation of 250€.
It’s been 3 months that we exchanging emails with Ryainair requesting the compensation! Everytime, they find a new excuse and we still haven’t received the transfer!! Now they say that they send the transfer in November and even if we are stating and proving (proof from the bank) that we haven’t received the money, they now say that they cannot do anything! They don’t care about us !!! They don’t care for their customers at all!! This is the worst service I ever received!!! We onlu exchange emails as communication way because it is the only way we are able to communicate with them!! We tried all phone numbers to call them and never been able to reach them! As if their numbers don’t exist! It is inaceptable that we cannot reach them by phone!! So everytime we email Ryanair, it is always a different person answering us without taking time to look at the problem! They just don’t care!!!! It’s been more than 3 months and we have exchange hundreds of email.
I will never flight with them again and will certainly not give up on receiving our compensation no matter what it takes!!!

Date of travel: October 2018