“Stranded”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On the return journey with Ryan air I received a blunt notification from Ryan stating that the flight was cancelled. Tried to get in touch with Ryan to no avail. Had a live chat after hours of phoning. I was told that I should contact someone in the UK to send funds and then I would be reimbursed I emphasised that I had no money and no where to stay, but this did not seem to bother these people. We were STRANDED!! we had to wait until Tuesday for the next available flight 4 days later. Since then we have received the statutory EU compensation, but Ryan air did not pay for expenses incurred. What a joke.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (52,998)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we had to wait more than 1/2 on board to take off. each flight I took flight assistents sold lottery tickes and said "only for today 2 tickets for 1€". only for today each day? then they say they give money to Meyer childern hospital, is it true?

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight is delayed, typical Ryan air response time is when you have already figured that out by yourself as boarding closed ten minutes before the delayed announcement. The airport is two countries over from where we had chosen. The seats are yellow! Also delayed two hours en route to Brussels, maybe this is their way of making up the lost time to us in the most pathetic way possible. Well done Bryan! You strike again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have flown with ryanair alot but the other week we got to airport in plenty of time, every thing was going well. Sent to gate on time waiting for flight. An hour later told to go to another gate, no body know what was happening so went to Ryanair desk only to be told plane had not even landed and they didn`t know why. After being at airport for hours got on plane. With hours delay arriving home at 3.50 instead of 12.45.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perhaps the low-cost airlines in South Africa have spoilt me. Being treated like cattle does I suppose goes with the territory in the UK/Ireland. I checked in online and couldn't download the app. Got to the airport and was told I would have to pay 25 pounds to have the boarding pass printed. After sending ages trying to log into the website which was actually down I was eventually referred to a support office who confirmed there was a problem and authorised me to be checked in. The plane was late (weather problem) but we were left standing for over half an hour and then rushed to board. The plane was comfortable but everything else was awful.