“delayed”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have flown with ryanair alot but the other week we got to airport in plenty of time, every thing was going well. Sent to gate on time waiting for flight. An hour later told to go to another gate, no body know what was happening so went to Ryanair desk only to be told plane had not even landed and they didn`t know why. After being at airport for hours got on plane. With hours delay arriving home at 3.50 instead of 12.45.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (53,027)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perhaps the low-cost airlines in South Africa have spoilt me. Being treated like cattle does I suppose goes with the territory in the UK/Ireland. I checked in online and couldn't download the app. Got to the airport and was told I would have to pay 25 pounds to have the boarding pass printed. After sending ages trying to log into the website which was actually down I was eventually referred to a support office who confirmed there was a problem and authorised me to be checked in. The plane was late (weather problem) but we were left standing for over half an hour and then rushed to board. The plane was comfortable but everything else was awful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our return flight from Marseille to Stansted was over 1hour 30 mins late. As an enthusiast of Flightradar24, I was able to travel the flight of the day with this aircraft. The reasons for lateness was the first flight in the morning departed late. This created a knock on effect throughout the day. This used to be the best ontime airline but has gone downhill rapidly. Take note Ryanair, I will use your services WHEN THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE. I will go to considerable lengths to use any other airline possible. If I am doing this, a lot of your other customers will be thinking the same. The the customer with contempt at your peril. Remember the saying, “The bigger they are, the harder they fall”.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At Stansted after going through passport control when we got to the boarding gate there was no organisation as to where those that had paid for priority boarding where to go it was so disorganised that people were shoving and pushing into 4 different queues. Very uncomfortable seats on the plane I know its cheap but at least it would help the traveller if you could recline the seat a little especially when you have a night flight and have a long delay like we did flying back. The plane was filthy coming back all previous passengers cups bottles etc especially glass bottles laying on the floor where the emergency exit was. The staff coming back were so miserable and not helpful at all. Will never fly with Ryanair again!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

it got us there and back on time for not a lot of money if you fall into the trap of getting the extras you can pay a lot more so its up to you