“Usual extra costs”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Usual uplift for seat allocation, hold luggage etc. Who would travel and not sit next to your travelling friends so you cannot risk otherwise.
Flight on time both ways.
From November the luggage rules change again. That will be chaos. People ignore the Ryan Rules now so if they impose them I forsee a few distruptions at check in.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (53,135)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

1st time.....never again under any circumstances whatsoever,
I appreciate it is a “budget” airline but the cabin crew were let’s say poor to say the least, the seating, colour scheme of the interior of the aircraft are horrendous.
Next holiday with TUI felt like luxury in comparison

at gate a18 in Palma airport.waiting.for FR 9998 15th Sept .at 17.10
flight delay 7 hours.16 mins/
flight crew were on standby in Dublin so they said. Woeful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Could not fault airline at all on this flight (was just pleased it took off n not cancelled ).staff very pleasant ,plane very clean..plenty of choice on in flight menu .,..only had drinks tho ..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OMG! Their the best!! Our flight was delayed twice-waiting for the plane to arrive from Naples & then mechanical problems. We were delayed 2 1/2 hrs but finally left to only have to be re-routed to Rome due to thunder storms in Naples. I was meeting friends in Naples with a limo to travel 2 hrs to Ravello on the Amalfi Coast. Never been to Italy before- I was alone & worried. But Ryanair had a bus waiting in Rome to take us 3 hrs to Naples. My friends from Paris were also re-routed to Rome & bussed. Bottom line- Ryanair took care of me & got me to my destination. I will definitely use them again :)

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)