“Wrong, incomplete and misleading luggage information”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On the baggage regulations of the company own mobile phone program is written "The second 10kg Check-in Bag (55cm x 40cm x 20cm) must be deposited at the bag drop desk prior to entering security." However I was denied by the check in staff to deposit the bag prior to enter security. Security did not allowed me medicinal liquid and I was forced by the check in staff to pay for the cabine Bag to take it on the belt. This is completely non sense and in contradiction with the written regulations.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (52,758)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After reading all the mostly negative reviews I was apprehensive about flying with Ryanair, but I was pleasantly surprised and it was no different to any other airline I have used previously apart from the price. There was a delay of half an hour, but this was due to issues with the airport and not Ryanair. It is a budget airline and will charge you if you do not stick to the guidelines, I made sure my luggage allowance was correct, printed my boarding pass and checked in on line and everything was fine. Staff were pleasant enough, seats on the plane were spacious which I was pleasantly surprised about. I cannot comment on the food as I cannot eat wheat and there are limited options for a meal. I will definitely use Ryanair again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

DON’T USE THEM. I m not lying. It costed us extra fuking $70 person at the moment you checkin at their counter. Their “online checkin 2 hrs before the flight” policy is totally ripoff and scam. We were unable to checkin online dues to their website difficulty and no staff or support at their counter before 2hrs of the flight. We paid at that moment and we have to seat separately. Dear all, DON’T use them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Would never fly with this airline again, one of the air stewardesses was very rude to people on the flight including me,there was something going on with her as she was told by the other crew to stay out the back in my opinion she looked drunk or was on something and it wasn’t just noticed by myself but other passengers

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

flew with Ryanair for the first time in august. took off on time and even though it was a very short flight it was pleasurable and the cabin crew extremely friendly . will definitely fly with them again. the flight back was just as pleasant. only thing that wasn't great was the coffee. knew I should have stuck with the tea

• Food and Beverage