“Vindictive company”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You can pay to sit together but if you don't Ryanair will separate you.
Just flown to Majorca. Families with babies separated and couples separated although they had spare seats next to them. This is justified under the pretext the plane will be unbalanced if you are next to each other. Shame on you Ryanair perhaps I should have given your company my weight details instead of my business

Write a ReviewReviews (53,153)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately I couldn't rate a ZERO, will try and do this without using any insults or swear words. Ryanair's employees need to empathise more and let common sense prevail. There was a party of is travelling to Rimini, some of us had checked in and others couldn't because of issues with their website and App. This is showed to the ground staff and they clearly saw what the problem was. They were clearly playing a game which we realised 5mins later. We were suddenly told as we didn't check in 2hrs before the flight, we were to pay £55 to have a boarding pass issued. I have never heard of such nonsense. We agreed to pay the £55 and have our bags checked in, which we had already paid £40 for. Their check in staff (Jonathan) spent 36mins trying to check in our bags. At this point Tasha (I believe that's her name) told Jonathan to hurry as we could miss our flight. The man did not care and told us not to worry he's only doing his job. How can you be doing your job when you don't I know what on earth you doing? Anyways when through security to go to our gate 10mins before the flight only to be told the captain had closed the flight and our luggage is been removed off the flight. We were escorted from the gate back into the main airport to wait for our bags. Four bags were checked in and only three made it on the plane. We had to wait 1hr48mins for our luggage. Guess what.... the right was even took off 30mins late. Back at the airport the lady Tasha tried too help but there is so much she cos do as Ryanair does not empower their employee but rather question their judgement. We were told to pay £100/ head to be it on standby for a flight almost 300km away from our destination. My story will get too long if I continue. I have used Ryanair for the first time and will be my last. They don't know the meaning of customer service, sympathy, empathy and don't have the drive to be at work. They should at least smile. The four brighten any individual's face. Ryanair will start charging for the air we breath on that useless airline.

• Legroom
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was 40 mins late leaving manchester but no explanation as to why. The aircraft was quite basic compared to other airlines I’ve flown with. The seating is quite claustrophobic (for me). The flight itself was good except for the landing - it’s the first time I’ve flown where the passengers have clapped when the plane stopped!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We pay for priority and we never get it. To travel with this airline you must everything (from seats and prority until your bag and luggage)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not too bad, whilst considering the prices, flights to places that only Ryanair goes are not cheap at all even more if 'extras' are added.
The crew is continually passing by the aisles to sell something, If you are seated close be sure to wear shoulder & knee protection cause they will hit you every time they pass, quite a nuisance if you are trying to nap!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)