“Poor service with crowded check-in when boarding. Nearly missed my flight”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The flight was a poor experience for me.
We printed our online boarding pass without issue.
The service online was quick and receptive.
However, the boarding gate was a disaster.
Long wait paired with slow service from the staff.
Mobile boarding pass was not usable at the spot, thus we had to print a boarding pass from the counter desk which cost money.
The wait to board the airline was long, approx 30 minutes. Luckily my hand-carry luggage was not rejected to be brought onboard. Some other customers had their hand carry rejected on spot.
Environment of the airline was fair - not as hygienic as expected. 3/7 rating.
Small cabin leg space paired with crowded seating. I am 6 ft tall and long leg which is hard to fit into economy seating of the airline.
On-air service was fair, the stewardess was fast to respond to enquiries and questions regarding arrivals of flight. Very knowledgable. rating 6/7.
We arrived on time to the destination which is good.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank jas0n1995
Write a ReviewReviews (50,792)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Flight was fine no problems with turbulance etc. Seats a literally inches away from each front to back i mean. No leg room at all. There is hardly any room but as the title said it was cheap and only for a couple of hours so...
Flight crew were friendly enough. Plane was clean and tidy. Couldnt hear what any of the crew or captain was saying as it was too low with the engines. Bought a cup of coffee (filter) which was vile and paid £3 for the privilege, dont bother!
Would recommend Ryanair for a cheap quick flight but wouldnt use for a longer flight, too little room in the seats

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Checkin was quick and our luggage was less than 20 kg so no problem . We went through immigration fine. Boarding was suppose to be at 1850 but flight was late by 20 minutes . We were in queue for like eternity but on checking watch it was only 15 minutes. Flight was full and take off was 10 min late only.
Items were on sale inflight including drinks , lottery scratch cards , other items . To take a nap is out of question with hustle and bustle due to sale options .
Landing was a bit rough but thankfully uneventful

Reviewed 6 April 2018

There isn't much that I can say about this airline other than I am thankful we got there in one piece. Everything about our experience was terrible, with the one exception of the nice guy at the gate. The interior of the cabin, including the actual seats, were made of hard plastic (something like you might find on a NYC subway train) in a blinding royal blue and bright yellow color scheme. This airline charges you for EVERYTHING, carry on, checked luggage, a bottle of water, etc. They even try to sell you scratch off lottery tickets while you're flying. Our flight was only an hour and we couldn't wait to get. off. that. plane. NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have a problem with low blood pressure and unfortunately, on my flight with Ryanair, I started to feel so light-headed that I had to alert a stewardess and lie down in the back so as not to faint. Ryanair staff has been brilliant - they gave me water mixed with sugar and were generally very nice and helpful until I started to feel better and could return to my seat.