“Cheap affordable flight but with sale items on flight”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Checkin was quick and our luggage was less than 20 kg so no problem . We went through immigration fine. Boarding was suppose to be at 1850 but flight was late by 20 minutes . We were in queue for like eternity but on checking watch it was only 15 minutes. Flight was full and take off was 10 min late only.
Items were on sale inflight including drinks , lottery scratch cards , other items . To take a nap is out of question with hustle and bustle due to sale options .
Landing was a bit rough but thankfully uneventful

Write a ReviewReviews (50,934)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

There isn't much that I can say about this airline other than I am thankful we got there in one piece. Everything about our experience was terrible, with the one exception of the nice guy at the gate. The interior of the cabin, including the actual seats, were made of hard plastic (something like you might find on a NYC subway train) in a blinding royal blue and bright yellow color scheme. This airline charges you for EVERYTHING, carry on, checked luggage, a bottle of water, etc. They even try to sell you scratch off lottery tickets while you're flying. Our flight was only an hour and we couldn't wait to get. off. that. plane. NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have a problem with low blood pressure and unfortunately, on my flight with Ryanair, I started to feel so light-headed that I had to alert a stewardess and lie down in the back so as not to faint. Ryanair staff has been brilliant - they gave me water mixed with sugar and were generally very nice and helpful until I started to feel better and could return to my seat.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The flight was delayed by at least half an hour. All the staff were Spanish on an flight between Germany and UK. Flight attendants were using their mobile phones during taxiing before takeoff despite telling passengers to switch theirs to flight mode. My wife wanted a watch from the catalogue and was told she could not see it out of the packaging without paying for it. After paying and finding it did not fit her wrist she was refused a refund. OVERALL a rubbish airline. WE WILL NOT USE IT AGAIN.
We went out to Cologne on GermanWings - a cheaper and better experience.

1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Good value for a flight.Despite all the bad press we have never had a problem with Ryanair and have never been delayed.For the price of the flight what more do people want there is no forcing of food,drink or any extras.