“What's All the Fuss About?”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We flew on Ryanair despite all the negative comments about it and enjoyed the experience The flight left Ibiza a tad early, great weather allowed stunning views of the Med, we arrived Barcelona early, and our checked baggage was delivered with lightning speed

People complain about the lack of service and the bad food. Well it's a low fare airline- what do you expect? If you want Business Class Service choose an airline that provides that amenity! The fact there was not a single open seat on our flight suggests that Ryanair is doing something correct.

The seat pitch was great and provided more room than a competing low fare airline provides I found it comical that on the seat back in front of me I was told to check the inflight magazine for information on food and drinks. However none of the seats had a seat pocket that would hold an inflight magazine!

Bottom line is that I would certainly fly Ryanair again and do so without hesitation

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (53,153)

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I fully appreciate you "get what you pay for" but how is an airline (or any business for that matter) allowed to trade under such unscrupulous, nasty terms?

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is designed to trip you up in procedural or documentation errors that cost you dearly!

From making sure you're nor sat together...to putting you into the worst possible seats - unless, of course, you PAY.

"No problem" I hear you say? Well, the SCAM is they don't accept your bo#RyanAir make every effort to scam you. This one involves not allowing you to check-in online until 48-hours before your flight.

"No problem" I hear you say? Well, the SCAM is they don't accept your boarding pass on your phone or e-mail. You have to PRINT it - but they don't tell you this clearly until you arrive at check-in!

No printed boarding pass? €30!! EACH!! Ouchie-wowchie!!

We had a giggle today though. Printed ours in FULL A4 and it's too big for the scanners! They are completely stumped with what to do!

Next time I come I'm going to print it in 6ft x 4ft poster!arding pass on your phone or e-mail. You have to PRINT it - but they don't tell you this clearly until you arrive at check-in!

No printed boarding pass? €30!! EACH!! Ouchie-wowchie!!

Next time I come I'm going to print it in 6ft x 4ft poster!

1  Thank gizago
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Ryanair is a great option if you are a budget traveler looking to get someone quick and easy. It is very much like a typical airline: not enough legroom and semi-comfortable seats. But if you are thinking about flying Ryanair you should know that, at least for the roundtrip that I was on, which, granted was a very short trip, there is no in-flight entertainment and there is no complimentary beverage service. The airline gets you from point A to B and you can save a little. I recommend Ryanair if you are a budget traveler who is not going very far.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I've heard pretty horrible things about Ryanair, but I was pretty surprised by how much better the service turns out to be. Well the seats were in pretty bad shape, probably the worst I've ever seen, but the service wasn't that bad at all.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 November 2017

If you are looking for low cost flights, with not much of facilities, with low quality food, not much space and you do not care about all the previous mentioned, just book it.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)