“All Good”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 August 2016

All good the flight was on time at Stansted smooth flight and landed on time
All good the flight was on time at Barcelona smooth flight and landed on time
I was pleasantly surprised

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (53,049)

Reviewed 4 August 2016

When it comes to Ryanair, don't expect luxury (or anything remotely near to that). It's a budget airline, and as long as you expect budget then you'll be fine. We fly with Ryanair all the time as it's so convenient for us from Bournemouth, and we've never had an issue. We make sure we don't fly to anywhere that will take over 3 hours, and we travel light. If you stick to the rules, you'll be fine.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I traveled 4 times with Ryanair during my erasmus student years because I wanted to travel, this was a cheap option and as a student I couldn't afford something more expensive. But the truth is that this is a very bad airline company.
Seats and leg space are very narrow, no meals, no drinks, everything is extra and you have to pay, for luggage also you have to pay extra and with the handbag's dimensions they are very strict. With the luggage weight they are also very, very strict and if you excess the weight allowance the charges are HOT.
I don't know now but then it was obligatory to print your ticket and if not they were charging 40 euros to print it for you.
Moreover, I lost my flight from Valencia to Oslo because they had closed the gate earlier and lastly I want to say that it needs caution because Ryanair uses airports far away from the cities so you have to include in your traveling cost any bus/train/taxi that you will need to take and check also very well the arrival times because I made the mistake once, I arrived very late in my destination and there was no metro or train or bus or nothing to reach my connection airport...

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Complains from other contributors will surely be confirmed by other ones, I think you can't expect such a good service from a company offering cheap massive flights. Of course they have pros and cons. Their top rateable Pro is in my opinion on time flights, Cons are probably more than Pros (for example luggage weight limited to 20 kg, any kind of food or beverage must be paid). However, they have pushed other major european airlines to offer economy flights at similar prices (and luggage is always included an not to be paid for), and this is an advantage for everyone. I would say, they have rules and criteria and you simply have to either accept them or not, and in such a case use another company. But for short flights within two hours, prices and services are acceptable.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

As we are a retired couple ,as we generally know when we want to go its easy to book in advance on the airlines , we have found that Ryanair for us is the best bet, as long as you adhere to there policies , i.e correct weight in hold luggage , be there on time then they are not a problem , we have seen people turn up with what is quite clearly to heavy a case and then argue with the airline reps , now they have a system of giving you a designated seat when you book its much better than before when if you didn't book your seat then it was a free for all to get the best seats left, because we can book very early , the prices are amazing , last January we went to Faro for £33 going and £41 pounds coming back, this was a week holiday, we are off at the end of August and again its £33 going and £120 coming back great prices at this time of year, you get what you pay for, the seating is quite a bit closer than other lines but you can book a wider seat if required, the food and drinks are a little bit pricey , but hey they don't force you to buy them. We find there staff very helpful and generally the flights are on time