“Feb 2018 Holiday”
Review of Royal Air Maroc

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is our first time taking RAM and it is not disappointed at all. Moreover we have a wheelchair elderly with us. We put up our request for assistance in advance and everything went on smoothly and we are very pleased with them, the cabin and ground staff.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,279)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

First time using Royal Air Maroc from Malaga Spain to Cassablanca Maroc. Flight crew are polite,helpful and friendly. As they start serving food and drinks starting from the middle and working their way to the back of the plane, the preferred foods and drinks become unavailable. Chicken wasn't available for the back rows as only meat was left to serve.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have flown Royal Air Maroc a few times, and have never been disappointed. Their prices are fair and include more checked bags (no extra fee) than other airlines, their seats are comfortable and in-flight-entertainment is always good. Their service both at the airport and in-flight is excellent, staff is pleasant and helpful throughout. My bags have always been well taken care of without damages or loss. Overall, great flight experiences!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After reading all the reviews I was very concerned about our flight. The service and food were good, seats are comfortable. In Casablanca you have to take a bus ride from airplane to the airport. Not very convenient since we had our carry on baggage with us and you have to climb up stairs. Based on the reviews i didn’t want to take chances to check in baggage.
On the way back to New York we were given seats in raw 10, 14, and 23. We managed to switch 2 seats together and I was seating by myself. There is no option to choose your seats for our tickets.
That was very inconvenient. So, I would rather pay more next time with different airline(very concern with all lost luggage complaints) to be able to seat all together.
Otherwise, our flight was ok.

1  Thank Stella G
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Needed to get to/from Morocco from Madrid to meet up with a small group tour, starting in Rabat. Found just what I needed online. Booking was simple and I was able to get really economically priced tickets. No selected seating but that was ok. No charge for one checked bag and a small carry on. At the airport, ticket counter agent was courteous. Flight crew worked hard to get a small meal and serve drinks on a short flight (90 minutes). Return flight was from Casablanca. Much busier airport but still ticket agents were very helpful. If I have a choice in the future, I'll definitely fly Royal Air Maroc. Wonderful bookend experiences for a fabulous first time holiday to Morocco.