“Pleasant air hostpersons and lots of food given”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was 22 hours each way. Check in was fine and the air hosts and hostesses were pleasant enough and helpful. We were plied with food every 3 to 4 hours and free drinks. I would have preferred to have paid for a cheaper ticket and have less food!

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,975)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our flight was made pleasurable by being seated in the upstairs area. Both my husband and I experienced first class service even though we were travelling economy class. We experienced some turbulence and I was constantly reassured by the flight attendant Manal that everything would be fine. I would like to thank her and am grateful to have flown QATAR Airways.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a great Airlines but never try flying from Houston to anywhere in the world. Most unreasonable, illogical staff in the bag drop area. They will make your life miserable. I had one check in language with 19 kg( where as permitted to have two 23 kilos). But my laptop bag and carry on had 13 kilos in total, so they forced me to repack. Even though I did web check in, I had to stand in lines twice. Very unreasonable arguments such as the “cabin open and fall because of the bag is 9 kg instead of 7 kg.

No consideration of anything we say. Very arrogant and bossy staff including the supervisor. Never again flying from Houston. Great airlines with poor ground staff. So watch your life. I am deeply disappointed
Now I have 4 pieces instead of three
For the sake of two kg. This guys needs some training of logic & basic manners above all common sense

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

No doubt it is the best airline in the world in terms of services, punctuality, staff, in flight entertainment system, catering e.t.c.
Doha's airport is also one of the best airports in the world in of services, comfort and leisure.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Worst on board experience in all 2 flights (Atlanta to Doha & doha to atlanta). They don't have sufficient food, nor snacks and meal timings are odd. We requested for snacks to which they say they are done with it within 5 hours. Total duration of journey was 14+ hours. We literally died due to hunger. We booked baby food and they didn't have on asking second time. They had just one nasal spray for all infants on board. Seat was broken as well.

I would never prefer to travel with this airlines any more.

Date of travel: October 2018