“Old Business Class”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely friendly service, short flight but flight attendants are extremely friendly.
In Flight entertainment is great.
Food service was ok, wines excellent
No amenities kit given
Seats are old, not so flat
I was expecting the Qsuite...
but Qatar, great as always.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (20,040)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently traveled on Qatar Airways. While we have traveled by FlyDubai on the same route, the flight on Qatar Airways was a delight, more convenient and much preferable.

Previously, we have traveled from the Chicago to Multan by flying Emirates. However, at Dubai, one must transfer to its regional affiliate FlyDubai to travel to Multan. The trouble with that itinerary is that at Dubai airport, one must change planes and catch the FlyDubai flight from an altogether different terminal. The passengers are transported by buses via a circuitous route inside the airport and it takes forever to get from one terminal to the other. The two terminals are at the opposite sides of the big airport.

Alternatively, the transfer at Doha, Qatar is lot easier and within the same airport building.

Not only the transfer at Dubai is a pain, but the FlyDubai service between Dubai and Multan is lot inferior to what is offered by Qatar Airways. The meals on FlyDubai were terrible and one had to buy them. Part of the reason that we figured, why the services are different is because there are several ex-pat laborers who work in the Gulf, and they travel the Multan route. It seems that Emirate rather not treat those poor passengers as well... as the Qatar Airways does.

Unlike FlyDubai, the plane was new, roomier and pleasant. Perhaps this reflects how the Qatari Government treats its ex-patriots labor community with more respect and egalitarianism as compared to other Gulf states.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Mohammed S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This airline is the best I ever used. I have flown with all the big airline companies but Qatar just offers a bit more. Planes are top notch, fly entertainment well organised, food is tasty and great friendly service. Ticket prices were also very cheap.
I am not going to fly with other airlines when I fly to Europe. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everytime I travel to my home country I always try new airline. I was happy I chose qatar. only negative I had is when I cancelled my flight booked via expedia they gave only airline credit. whereas other airline services like etihad returned the money back to my CC. when I get airline credit I have no option of using it for any other destination. Its the same destination within a year. This is totally insane. Due to some reason when the plan is cancelled how they are expecting to have the same person to travel to the same location in a year. They should give option to utilize in the airline for anyone in the family/friends or better as a gift card of airline.

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The airplane was Boeing 777-300ER. it took about 133 to 14 hours and it was VERY long. They served 2 complete meals and many of snacks based on my request which vas fascinating. The entertainment was acceptable but the numbers of new movies was not so high. Unfortunately, the Internet was not working in my flight. The airport was spectacular and was not so crowded which was good.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)