“Excellent Service, Comfortable Flight”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of flying on the Business Class of Qatar Airways' A330 from Doha to Rome and a return flight from Barcelona to Doha and I must say the flight, comfort, and service are commendable.

I do, however, feel like the seats are slightly wider on the A380 but no complaints for a 6 hour flight.

Well done Qatar Airways.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (19,085)

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Very convenient seats, not too big leg room, but enough. Nice, helpful staff, high quality food and beverage.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Excellent service fantastic staff best airline I've ever flown with throughout the world.
Would only look to fly with QATAR airlines.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I took the flight from Copenhagen .service is poor. Infomation is poor . Quality of food is poor. So packed . Toilet was dirty. Doha Airport is expancive . Too craweded. Rude service at information disk. Customs is rude. Long line at chek points. No serivce. Just expancive .

Reviewed 29 September 2016

My Husband and I chose Qatar Airways as they were new to flying out of Adelaide , and had the cheapest price at time of our booking. Then they cancelled the direct flights out once a week, which sadly was our flight. They have since reduced direct flights out of Adelaide to 5 times a week.....While they await delivery of more of the Airbus 350 . The planes were clean and staff attentive . Food I thought was ok, not amazing. Some choices were not available the longer the food service went on. I found the Entertainment system lacking in the choices that other Airlines offer{ie Singapore Airlines}. We did have the 350 on our long, long flight back from Doha to Adelaide, and you noticed the increased leg space. .The airline advertised on how much quieter this plane was, Honestlly I could not notice it . I have to offer my sincere thanks to the Airline staff who managed my midair medical fright, who did everything to make sure I was ok and received the appropriate medical checkups on arriving in Doha. I doubt we would fly with Qatar again..hmmm Unless they gave us a free upgrade to Business Class which looked so comfy !!!