“Economy is still Economy”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 29 September 2016

My Husband and I chose Qatar Airways as they were new to flying out of Adelaide , and had the cheapest price at time of our booking. Then they cancelled the direct flights out once a week, which sadly was our flight. They have since reduced direct flights out of Adelaide to 5 times a week.....While they await delivery of more of the Airbus 350 . The planes were clean and staff attentive . Food I thought was ok, not amazing. Some choices were not available the longer the food service went on. I found the Entertainment system lacking in the choices that other Airlines offer{ie Singapore Airlines}. We did have the 350 on our long, long flight back from Doha to Adelaide, and you noticed the increased leg space. .The airline advertised on how much quieter this plane was, Honestlly I could not notice it . I have to offer my sincere thanks to the Airline staff who managed my midair medical fright, who did everything to make sure I was ok and received the appropriate medical checkups on arriving in Doha. I doubt we would fly with Qatar again..hmmm Unless they gave us a free upgrade to Business Class which looked so comfy !!!

Write a ReviewReviews (19,692)

Reviewed 29 September 2016

The quality of service and food was very good. The flight attends really know how to make the customers feel comfortable and always willing to assist

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Very good flight attentive care. Comfortable seats and clean facilities. Would choose to fly with Qatar airlines again.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Staff was mostly unfriendly, even when asleep they tried everything to wake you up - although I told them I did not want this. Food (oriental vegetarian) was really disgusting. Service, especially drinks, was really poor.

1  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed 29 September 2016

flawless service. outstanding in flite food, entertainment.and very comfortable bed!
lounge in Doha perfect..all in business class in past several months to Paris, Philadelphia and Munich. but I have flown Y class as well and remember the Mango Crepes served for breakfast between Berlin and Doha..perfect Lounge in Doha a great place to hang out.