“I would rather walk.”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 22 February 2024

Qantas was several hours late and left the bags at the airport. They did not put any checked bags on the plane. The entire flight was out of pocket due to missed connecting flights, work commitments, holidays etc. Requested a refund as clothes and everything else was in the bags that they didn't put on the plane. Took several months to get a reply. staff lying, making excuses etc. Offered a 20-dollar refund. These guys are a joke. Never flying with them again even if someone gave me a free flight. Customer service??? Got hung up on several times and it's the customers fault somehow. Read the title I'd rather swim or walk than pay for the horrible experience and the way you are treated.

Date of travel: December 2023
3  Thank Ryan D

Reviewed 22 February 2024

I have an upcoming booking with Qantas, and have had to make 3 calls to sort out the booking, only to find on the final call that one leg of the trip had been cancelled but that was not clear on my QF app or online when I logged in. Finally, I have had to re-book the whole return flight. I assume, similar to the ACC Enquiry into Qantas, that I would not have been told about this until a day or two before if I had not persisted. The only thing that tipped me off was the fact that I did not get an automatic flight confirmation and when I logged in and requested one the missing flight (which I had paid for) was not shown. So still up to their usual tricks. God what a mess. I will NEVER fly with them again. Shocking to see this Australian icon completely run into the ground by such shocking mismanagement.

3  Thank DonnaandDaves99
Reviewed 20 February 2024

Just worst airline in the world now. I would rather walk than ever fly Qantas again. Alan Joyce destroyed the brand. It might be OK to fly if you are 4 foot 2 inches and want zero service what so ever. Really is a festering turd of a airline.

Date of travel: February 2024
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Jared K
Reviewed 20 February 2024

Qantas may have had a cyber breach. I paid for a flight through their Ap and confirmed with my bank ING, they received the funds, but they are saying they didn't receive the funds.

Since I booked 31st January, the price of the flight has doubled and they are they sent only an email saying I had 24 hours to contact them to keep the flight. Their phone line wait time was 7 hours last time I called.

I waited and spoke to them but they haven't resolved it.

2  Thank BrendanAussie1
Reviewed 19 February 2024

One of the dumbest people working with qantas , very poor communication and very terrible poor service
Never be on time

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Quest27691437584
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.